Sunday 4 March 2018

Genial.ly

How to use Genial.ly

In this post you´ll find how to design a very creative presentation by using Genial.ly.

In the beginning, I wasn´t familiarized with this platform but I looked for information and I found this video to start using it and it was a piece of cake!


And look what I did!

I started creating a simple video presentation...


And then...


It´s awesome! Isn´t it?

I decided to use this support element because it was the most appropriate for the Topic. I needed to create something simple with a lot of visuals for a better understanding of the topic.  I really enjoyed this experience, and I´ll use genial.ly in all my presentations. Great source!

Click on the following link to watch my presentation  in class.

 

I hope you enjoyed this post! WeLoveICTinClass

Spread my ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment